Friday, August 6, 2010

The Salt Raper In Full Dress


The Salt Raper is in full dress now, complete with fairing. I am going to be running it both partially streamlined, as pictured, and without the fairing, or naked. The Salt Raper isn't really my bike's name, I am not really much of a bike-namer, but who doesn't like a comical reference to rape. Right...? Anyway..



I will be test running this Monday morning at the airport again, this time with the fairing, so it should be fun and interesting!

Tyler

6 comments:

Kyle said...

I think you should call it the nut crusher

Rob said...

wow! i didn't know your moto has a faring!

caleb said...

kyle's gonna have to step up his game to compete with
all that green.

this bike is the tits!

Unkl Ian said...

Kyle has a bigger motor,
and cooler seat :)

Kyle said...

They are both very different bikes, we are both running 650cc motors but different cams, and some other internal differences. I also weigh 30 lbs more! I do have a way cooler seat though! hahaha

caleb said...

ok ok, i'd say you've got the cooler seat...

because i don't know how i'd feel having my nutts crushed doing 100++ miles an hour flying down the salt.