Thursday, March 17, 2011

Customer Bike Spotlight: Steve's Swingarm Triumph Chopper


"Hey Lowbrow Crew,
Great blog and site- some amazing work you're doing! Just wanted to take a quick second of your time to let you know how things on the miserable and cold East Coast are...
I'm sending some pics of my 1966 TR6 swingarm chopper - my good friend Harley did all the design, paint and body work; our friend Kenji did the lettering and striping, and the motor, electrical and plumbing was done by an old timer named Travis here in CT.


Naturally, the bike is chock-a-block full of frantically ordered Lowbrow parts. I will say that out of all the 10 million things that held up the completion of this beauty, working with and ordering from Lowbrow was NOT one of those hold-ups. Shipping was fast and safe, as always.
More details and pics of this ripper on my buddy Harley's blog, 'damned to be free':
keep up the great work,
Steve Karp
CT, East Coast, USA"



1 comment:

beanmachine said...

cool chop, I love the white frame