Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fast standing still.....

My friend Tom from over at TNT Custom Paint brought the tank and fender for m '67 T100 over today and I couldn't be happier! He did exactly what I wanted but even better than I imagined! Of course I had to drop it right on the frame and get a look at the big picture. This is the first time I have seen this project this together ever, the tank went out to paint before the engine was ever in the frame, and before the front end was ever assembled.
I am stoked to say the least! I can't wait to get crackin' the next couple evenings and get this thing buttoned up! I want to hear it run this weekend! Cheers, Kyle

8 comments:

Unkl Ian said...

Definitely looks faster.

Acme Choppers said...

This thing is coming together awesome, Kyle!

Diesel said...

Kyle, It's looking good. Metcha in Cinci at the V-Twin show. I'm heading to Speedweek as well with my '50 Panhead LSR. Contact me if you need anything. Might be cool to exchange some info...

Diesel

Anonymous said...

Very bad ass, i like the Smiths clock, a nice touch. It will look even better on the salt.

Kyle said...

Diesel cool man we will see you there! We will fly a banner or something but we will have 3 vintage Triumphs and Wes Whites crew from LA also, think they're bringing another trump and some american iron also. I am sure we can have a beer over the week!

Diesel said...

Sounds great! C you guys there!

Diesel said...

BTW. Tech took me 3 hours (not counting the wait in line) last year so prepare yourself...Safety wire EVERYTHING!

Kyle said...

yeah? I read through the book and only certain things showed saftey wiring. Like what?