Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lowbrow Customs Launches New Website


I have been slaving away on this new website, it has been the bane of my existence but now it is done and I hope you like it! Easier to use and check out, lots of new features, blog on the homepage, and all kinds of new parts are in stock. Now that this is done we will be back at it harder than ever to add new products and content, and my apologies for any delays in emails and phone calls while we finished nailing this out!

Regards
Tyler

1 comment:

Jack Greenman said...

The new site looks excellent, absolutely excellent. Its almost painful going to your site though, you always have something to do with Triumph right up front, and despite wearing the jacket I got from you guys almost every day
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n116/GuzziTriumphEnfield/Photo3.jpg
And having the old Triumph logo tattooed to my chest, hahaha, my current bike is an almost running 82 XS400... with Suzuki fenders, JRC carbs, ducati handlebars, Norton headlight and TLS drum brake up front, Amal throttle and levers, one of your springer seats, cardboard and gorilla tape side covers, and god knows what else... honda turnsignals? God almighty I miss my Triumphs!

GREAT site though, hellova improvement.

-Jack