Friday, February 17, 2012

The Untitled Shop Project Continues!

Today was like Christmas, I saw the big box marked Kerker come in, it doesn't matter who you are, we all love getting a big box of goodies in from the man in Brown! I didn't hesitate to grab Todd and have him help me mock the new 2 into 1 exhaust up.
I know I haven't done any updates since last Sunday when I picked the bike up, unless you follow our FACEBOOK PAGE then you have seen some shots of the progress the last 5 days. I used a ton of our parts(we really do believe in and use what we sell!) I replaced the stock tins with a modified Fat Bob Fender, Sporty gas tank, and a cut down stock front fender. I also switched it back to a mid-control setup and ditched the forward controls. I set it up with the new Biltwell Moto Bars, Thunder Risers, Sanderson foot pegs, Whiskey Throttle Tube, Kung Fu grips, CV Carb Top, and a Spotster Banana Seat. I also changed out the way too large stock headlight with a Bates replica, replaced the stock derby and points cover with Mooneyes products, and used BCM Willis Breather Bolts and a Ribsey Air Cleaner to really clean it up.

Now the look I want it coming to life! Next week the new dual sport tires and spoked rear wheel and Progressive Suspension should be in, and tins will go out to paint at my buddy Tom's shop TNT Custom Paint. I can't wait to see this bike road ready!

No comments: