Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lowbrow 1 Year Retrospective


We started working out of our warehouse in February, 2011. It has been one year, and I came across some photos from when we first looked at the warehouse that previous fall. I thought it would be fun to do a photo comparison of then and now, a year later. Who knows what will be happening 12 months from now!

The view from the office.. Hey, get back to work!

Recieving area, 'handlebar & fender alley'

Workshop. Get 'em done!

What started as a huge bike work area is getting encroached on by pallet racking and bulk storage.

Where all the printing magic happens..

3 comments:

62 Ironhead said...

Keep up the good work, well done.

chris topher said...

Nice, I didn't know you guys did in house screen printing. I'm that much more impressed!

beanmachine said...

nice work, you guys have grown a ton since I started watching you and ordering parts from you guys