All my major fabrication work is done and I am starting reassembly! I finished rebuilding my rocker boxes and torquing down my top end today, and started putting it all back together. I bolted up my new David Bird hardtail section with a couple additional inches of stretch which should really help my riding position.
I also started bolting up all the shiny bits: rebuilt hand polished Amal carbs and port matched carb spacers as well as my oil tank. I welded an additional bung to the top of the tank to help with side to side vibration issues I ran into last year, as well as had it fully polished. I can't wait to get the rest of this together and see how it turns out! And yes I know it looks pretty, but it is built for one thing....Speed!