Monday, April 5, 2010

Respect


Took a weekend off from the blog and spent some time with the family but I didn't forget the anniversary of Ed "Big Daddy" Roth's passing. I can't look around my house or the shop without seeing something related to Big Daddy or something he has influenced.


Just a couple photos I snapped of Orbitron, one of Roth's creations which was found down in Mexico and restored to it's former glory. A really cool story, look it up if you don't know about it.
Ed "Big Daddy" Roth you still are missed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael did not find the car it was a poor guy named Renato in which he offered the car to Ralph first but he was out of town, so he told Micheal about it and Michael screwed the poor guy and went to go buy it and didn't give this guy a damn penny for finding it, this guy Renato should get the credit for it. I'm just saying that this guy should get the credit, and some money to feed his family in a third world country.