Friday, November 11, 2011

Help name this project!

This year both Tyler and myself will be taking new race bikes out to Bonneville Speed Week chasing records, you may have seen some updates on our Facebook page but we haven't said too much on the blog yet. Here is a mock up photo (and yes I know the front end has no travel, it's a MOCK UP!!) of my new Bonneville Salt Flats bike project. I will be starting build threads on Jockey Journal and on Chop Cult as soon as I get some time to sit down and load the pictures up! This is going to be low and lean, 8 inches longer, and the neck 8 inches lower than a stock Triumph!
I need a little help though, I don't usually buy into naming bikes, but somehow it is different for a race bike. There is a long tradition of it, so come on and help me think of a cool name for it! I have a couple I like, and Tyler's suggestions are just wrong (I won't even put them in print haha), so help me think of some cool bike/project names and if I use it I will send you a care package with some cool stuff! Cheers, Kyle

15 comments:

conan salmons said...

The bonnie speeed unit?

An XS650 Venture/Project said...

The Heavy Cub

PACman said...

Salt Flats Super Sick

LMB said...

The Weirdo Special

Mike Wink said...

Thor (puttin' the hammer down !)

Unkl Ian said...

Ares was the name of the Greek god of war.

Garrick Anson said...

"Mommies Little Monster"

Obviously I have been listening to a lot of Social Distortion lately.

Anonymous said...

SALT DEVIL OR THE DEVIL'S DETONATOR

Anonymous said...

Theo said : salt'n'pepper

El Jaguar said...

Sodium.
Sodium Assault.
Assalt.

Gabben said...

Salty Lad

Anonymous said...

Salty Turnip

R MotherF*cking H said...

"Siege Perilous", "I feel the need...", "Gimme That Record", "My Little Pony", "V=D/T", "Liberace, Festinatio"(latin), "The Quickness", "Town Bicycle", "Altar of Speed", "Fire Crotch", "Faster than You".

That's all I got off the top of my head for now. If you don't like them, I hope they at least lead you in the direction of the name you end up with. Good Luck

CW said...

because it's so lonnnnggg and lean...

" The Long Shot "

CW said...

ok, i got another....

paint it yellow and name it....

"winner winner, chickin' dinner"

i have a feeling you'll be getting in touch with me soon....i'm gravelveins on the CC!

ha!