Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's day to everyone! I spent the day with my family but Friday and Saturday I was busy in the shop working away on my Bonneville bike. I got the oil tank repaired and re-mounted, finished my new control linkages and made a new chain guard to pass tech inspection. I am getting through things pretty fast although I still have to finish my fairing which is the big project.Less than 2 months until we leave for Bonneville, I am sure I will be ready but it is closing fast! If you want to help support Tyler and my race efforts you can but a Lowbrow Customs Bonneville 2011 support t-shirt HERE!



The Smokeout and Born Free 3 are this week, and The Salt Ghost World Premier and Mid-Ohio are coming up in July as well.

1 comment:

Happy walker said...

Happy Father's Day !!! Have a Nice Day !!! Best Regards from Mr Lonely at http://www.lonelyreload.com .. do visits my blog when free.. XD