Monday, June 6, 2011

Alan 'AL' Lonneville #9 Lowbrow Customs Sponsored Flat Track Racer


"Here's some pics of the bikes I'm racing this year and a pic of me back in 1976 on my Yamaha YZ 250 Flat Tracker, boy how I wish I still had that bike and the Bates leathers! I'll be racing the Triumph at the BIKEDAYS 1/2 mile vintage race on May 28 & 29th at the Stark County Fairgrounds. I'll be racing in the 500cc Brakeless Class, Yes NO BRAKES! They only slow you down anyhow.

Here are the dates I'll be racing the Triumph:

- May 28th &29th Stark County Fairgrounds in Canton, Ohio 1/2 mile
- July 15th at Wauseon at the Fulton County Fairgrounds in Wauseon, Ohio 1/2 mile www.bikedays.com
- July 16th at Western Reserve Motorcycle Club in Salem, Ohio 1/4 mile www.westernreservemc.com

Can't thank you guys enough for your support! You should see my leathers with all the Lowbrow Customs patches, very cool! Thank once again,"

Alan "AL" Lonneville
#9
(taking care of business below at Western Reserve M/C)


No comments: