Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ride-Wrench-Repeat





My 70 Daytona (Charlene) has been the bane of my existence for the last 2 years... I either push it to hard or it just straight up hates me. Either way its been a love hate relationship for years, and Im back to rebuild status as of today. I named the bike, Charlene after a girl I dated in college that wore a purple sweater and had sweaty palms...I now think it was a poor choice of names, seeing how this bike seems to have a hex of bad JuJu on it.... Im thinkin Christine would have been more suitable.

1 comment:

johnny.che.ole said...

Hey, my band The Burmese Crush has a song we wrote called "Sweet Charlene". it was used in a film short here in town recently. anyway, it's a fun song and it's rock and roll. if interested, send me an email i will send it to you. cheers, johnny
johnny dot che dot ole at gmail dot com