Monday, April 23, 2012

Customer Bike Spotlight: Kevin's Copacetic Triumph


"Hey! My name is Kevin Hawk I'm from Pensacola, Florida and this is my 1972 Triumph Bonneville. The engine was built by D and D Cycles here in Pensacola and the tank was painted by Fred @ Fulton Paint Works. A large portion of the parts on this bike was purchased from Lowbrow Customs like oil tank, battery box, stock headers, bung kit, rocker oil feed and inspection caps and seat just to name a few. I also decided to run a disc on the front but I couldn't stand those massive HD touring style hand controls with master cylinder that was the the size of a shoe box so I bought a set of  those tasty KustomTech polished hand controls. They work great and they are the perfect solution to handle bar clutter.  It was fun to build and a blast to ride!  I cant wait to start another build"





No comments: