Monday, January 23, 2012

Customer Bike Spotlight: Adam and His Brother's XS650 & Triumph Choppers


Adam sent along a few kind words and some photos of his XS650 and his brother's Triumph. A nice pair of choppers!

"Just wanted to say how awesome your site is. I have bought a ton of stuff from your site and in person at bike shows, for my XS650 and every transaction has been great. This is the first bike I've ever built, and your parts and that great how to section have gotten me through quite a few jams. Anyway, here is my bike along with a shot of my brother's '67 Triumph who also has a Lowbrow Customs issue... (grin)

Mine is a 1982 XS650 Heritage Special with a custom drop seat hard tail. I've used your bung kits, seat mount & springs, seat, wiring, throttle, fender strut kit, and much more. It is nowhere near done but I am having a great time so far.

Thanks again, I am truly proud to be a Lowbrow Weirdo!"


4 comments:

mondo said...

totally diggin the munsters lunch/electric/battery box. killer bikes!

beanmachine said...

cool bikes man

Anonymous said...

i love those bars on the 650! whats the dimensions?

James Roble said...

Greaat read thank you