Saturday, March 13, 2010

Some serious shop time today

After a morning of work and shipping orders out Tyler and I spent some time working on our projects. The rain today gave us a good reason to spend a little time in the shop, after the last week of very spring-ish weather we are pumped up for summer! Tyler set up his engine reassembly "clean area"....I am not allowed to touch this space evidently. I guess I have a habit of making a mess wherever I work and stealing tools. Slightly anal retentive but a good clean well lit place to rebuild an engine is a very good thing.
Tyler took the old springer off his BSA and starting to revamp and get this ready to ride.
I put some new shocks on my bike, welded the holes up from removing the passenger peg supports and did some frame painting. Re-jetted my carbs and did a bunch of general maintenance. Come on sunny day!
Starting to look like what is in my head finally. Those MAS Engineering number plates look bad ass too. Thanks again to BellaCorse.

No comments: