Well my transmission seemed to lock up the other day. Didn't exactly make me happy, I have been days away from starting this bike for a week and a half now! I pulled it apart, sorted out the issue and got it dialed in, smooth crisp shifts everytime now. Needless to say I am even more familiar with this transmission than I was before, could be a handy skill to have on the salt.
I also finished making my shift and brake linkages I am pretty stoked with the way they turned out, and most importantly they works great!
I also took a bit of time to drill, tap, and vent my rockerbox caps. Just another item to check off the To Do list. Tomorrow static time the engine, and install my special built Hunt magneto! Cheers, Kyle