Saturday, February 27, 2010

Vintage HD rider pics...Part 3


These guys weren't shy of riding on a bit of snow, either. Here's Mike Sadusky on his 50 Harley. Man, I really envy this guy's legs. I bet he could straddle the 950 Adventure-S with his knees bent. I, on the other hand, can't physically touch both toes to the ground at the same time. Mike used to drape his legs over the handle bars to stretch on those long road trips (no joking!). Who needs hiway pegs?


You’d think these guys would know when to stop. Apparently not…Good thing Mike has those long legs...

These were taken up by my Dad's cabin on Mt Thorodin. Wanna park, but you're too lazy to put the side stand down? Just cram it in a snow bank and leave it like my dad did. Mike and Kenny are in the process of “parking”.



These guys were never short of play time. Once again, Mike's extra long legs save the day. Well, almost.

You’re not a real rider unless you can power slide…

No comments: