Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just a little bitching...

Hmmmm Think it'll fit???

I have to say it's pretty annoying as someone who ships and runs a parts company, when you order parts and it takes over 2 weeks to get less than 200 miles door to door with one day usps priority shipping. Then when you go to install them they are the wrong part. And the phone number they provide is disconnected.

This just makes me even more driven to try and ship in stock items the same or next day and be as accurate as possible. Hey at least this is a winter project!

3 comments:

Nick said...

You need to hire me. I would be very useful in the complaint department.

Unknown said...

I could make that bitch fit. With enough Guinness and some Meth. Methanol that is!

Kyle said...

Fuckers want to charge me to return them and said another two week from when the receive the parts! Fuck these assholes!